tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: New DLT_ value for Linux/Arcnet?

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:34:51 -0800

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 01:15:03PM -0600, Peter Fales wrote:
I've been speaking with Guy Harris about a problem with libpcap and
Arcnet on Linux.  The issue is that the Linux link level header has
different length

...and layout...

from the corresponding arcnet header for NetBSD.  Guy
tells me that I need to request a new value for DLT_ARCNET_LINUX and
this is the forum to request that change.

OK, DLT_ARCNET_LINUX has been added to libpcap's top-of-CVS-tree, with
the value 129.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe