tcpdump mailing list archives

New DLT_ value for Linux/Arcnet?

From: Peter Fales <psfales () lucent com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:15:03 -0600

I've been speaking with Guy Harris about a problem with libpcap and
Arcnet on Linux.  The issue is that the Linux link level header has
different length from the corresponding arcnet header for NetBSD.  Guy
tells me that I need to request a new value for DLT_ARCNET_LINUX and
this is the forum to request that change.

Thanks for your help!

--
Peter Fales                       Lucent Technologies, Room 1C-436
N9IYJ                             2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe