tcpdump mailing list archives

About tcpdump src files...

From: "Denis Morejon Lopez" <denis () cfg tel etecsa cu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:00:34 -0500

Friends:
I am trying to configure a tool called ttt with the following statement:
 ./configure --with-pcap=/usr/include/pcap --with-tcpdump=(Here the tcpdump src path)

Although i have already set several paths to tcpdump src files, that configure returns:
Checking for tcpdump/linux-include
 linux requires tcpdump source

In fact when i read the README file it says "ttt uses linux-include in the tcpdump source". But no linux-include file
exists neither into a tcpdump folder nor any other.

My tcpdump at least run and catch some packets.

So i do not know if i downloaded the correct source files. Firstly, i downloaded tcpdump-3.6.2-11.7.2.0.src.rpm, and i
ran it. But no linux-include was found. Finally, someone told me that i should dowmload tcpdump-3.6.2.tar.gz, so i did
it. I extract it but no linux-include file there.
What should i do, please?