tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Warning: arptype 802 not supported

From: Werner Schalk <werner_schalk () gmx de>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:41:14 +0100

Hi again,

I installed nmap using the options "./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nmap-3.00
---with-libpcap=/usr/local/libpcap-2003-24-02", linked libcap.so to
/lib and ran an "ldconfig" after it. Ethereal runs fine but gives
a warning which in my opinion could be ignored ("ethereal-capture: Symbol
`pcap_version' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking").
Later today I will try to use that patch provided by a user and
maybe if somebody has more ideas, I appreciate any input :-)

Good night, folks.

Bye,
Werner.

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe