tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: proposed tcpdump dinner @IETF55

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:00:47 -0500

"Bill" == Bill Fenner <fenner () research att com> writes:
    >> It might be that Fenner won't even have AD duties at that time

    Bill> No such luck, I've got to at least try to go to the sub-IP area
    Bill> meeting.  However, given my level of contribution to tcpdump.org
    Bill> stuff lately I'm not the best person to be a blocker.

  Well, join us for appetizers. Corn bread can be an entire meal!

  Any other responses? I'd like to make a reservation.

] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe