tcpdump mailing list archives

proposed tcpdump dinner @IETF55

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 15:24:36 -0500

I'd like to propose a dinner in Atlanta, possibly Tuesday evening.
There is no social event on Tuesday evening.

1800-1930 Break
1930-2200 Evening Sessions
Salon IV  APP crisp Cross Registry Information Service Protocol WG
Salon II  INT mobileip IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG *
Consulate OPS sming Next Generation Structure of Management Information WG
Salon A   SEC smime S/MIME Mail Security WG
Salon III SUB sub-ip SUB-IP Area Meeting *
Salon B   TSV ippm IP Performance Metrics WG
Salon I   TSV sip Session Initiation Protocol WG

It might be that Fenner won't even have AD duties at that time, so we might not
even be restricted to end at 7:30pm (1.5 hours at Pittypat's is tight)

A nice Cajun place that I've been to several times is Pittypat's Porch.
  http://www.accessatlanta.com/auto_docs/dining/22368.html

If we can get a count, we can make a reservation (recommended that we do
this!). Other suggestions welcome.

Topics I'd like to discuss:

       1) windows code integration (status? feelings? etc..)

       2) tcpdump 4.x
          a) my "netdissect" branch.
          b) documenting the internal interfaces of tcpdump.
          c) getting rid of redundant "utility" functions
          d) the I/O interface - FILE vs (*outputfunc).
          e) attacks on the tool itself.
          f) what else?

       3) libpcap 1.0
          a) does anyone care? (I think so, but...)
          b) what are your requirements?
          c) new formats
          d) future formats
          e) any IETF interaction here?   (INCH? other stuff?)

       4) add yours here.

] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe