tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: proposed tcpdump dinner @IETF55

From: David Young <dyoung () ojctech com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:29:33 -0600

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 06:02:39PM -0500, Michael Richardson wrote:
"David" == David Young <dyoung () ojctech com> writes:

    David> Just FYI, I have patched NetBSD's tcpdump for multiple tap types.
    David> -L lists available DLTs.  -D sets a different DLT than the
    David> default.

  okay, i thought that there was a plan to keep things in sync?

I knew that people desired sync, but I did not know there was a plan.
NetBSD's libpcap/tcpdump appears to be out of sync with the generic
version.

-D/-L have been in NetBSD-current for a few months.

I have write access.

Dave

--
dyoung () ojctech com      Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933