Snort mailing list archives

Re: NEED HELP FOR WORK

From: Hazen Valliant-Saunders via Snort-devel <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 09:33:03 -0400

Good Morning Ghislain;

I wrote my Masters on this subject; and consult in this field.

AI / ML is very broad ( since you have a model we'd need to figure out how
to code up the classifier and then run Dev and integration testing on it)
we would have to use the Plugin API / develop a plugin for Snort.

We'd have to work on integrating it as a Plugin for Snort (which is where
we'd need to develop said model / plugin )

I will be happy to help you work on this.

Regards,
Hazen

On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 at 09:26, Ghislain Hounmenou via Snort-devel <