Snort mailing list archives

Re: Subscriber signatures fail to update

From: VJM via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:04:03 +0530

But what I gather from a bit of reading on the 'net, failure code 0 possibly points to a geo-block because when I set
another WAN connection (my backup ISP) as the primary connection all updates complete without an error code whether run
on an automated schedule or manually. The only difference post the WAN switchover is the ISP and therefore the IP
address is different. I am a paying subscriber with a home subscription.

Regards,

Viv