Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unified2 Missing event record

From: Ron H via Snort-devel <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:03:52 +0300

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 8:03 PM Ron H <ronh.work () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Albert,
I running Snort as IDS  in inline mode - Using Daq PFRING ZC mode.

*Snort Command: *
snort -c snort.conf --daq-dir /usr/local/lib/daq --daq-mode passive --daq
pfring_zc -i zc:100@0

*Snort configuration:*
 My snort configuration download from snort.com website and compatible
with my snort version (2.9.11.1)

*Unified2 configuraton in snort.conf:*
output unified2: filename /usr/local/app/snort/unified2/snort.unifed2,
limit 100M

I will check if issue happening on the most recent version of snort.

Thanks,
Ron. :)