Snort mailing list archives

Re: Output CSV Problem in latest Snort at Centos 7 and Ubuntu 18.04 64bit

From: Dorian ROSSE via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:50:29 +0000

I have the same error on Windows setup the test mode ask a alert.ids file in log directory without success for the
file...

I have created the file in the good log without be known by the test mode

When I set up on Linux I was fallen on an error never answer by the snort community for output....

If you have question but without error I don't know how to help you,

Regards.

Dorian rosse.

Télécharger Outlook pour Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>