Snort mailing list archives

Re: Please remove my email from your list

From: Chris Baiocchetti via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 11:08:37 -0500

Not the first time this has happened about this very subject.  But this
time I waited 2 days before daring to look.

Not sure if this is an issue with people not understanding how to unsub, or
if there's an actual technical issue with the steps.  Or maybe a mix of
both.

Regardless, the reliability of these threads devolving into a Slashdot
comments section is damn near 100%

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018, 10:54 AM Joel Esler (jesler) via Snort-users <