Snort mailing list archives

Re: Please remove my email from your list

From: Jose Campos <jcampos () cyberseg com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 07:31:39 -0600

Hahahahah savage
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 7:17 AM Joel Esler (jesler) via Snort-users <
snort-users () lists snort org> wrote:

I am baffled how people can figure out how to subscribe to the list, but
can't figure out how to unsubscribe..  There are about 15,000 people on
*just* the snort-users list.  Every email you send gets sent to each one
of them.  In the footer of every single one of those emails are
instructions on unsubscribing.

On Nov 15, 2018, at 3:24 AM, R. Scott Belford via Snort-users <