Snort mailing list archives

Re: Troubles in paradise

From: Alberto Colosi via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 08:31:10 +0000

As a Security engineer I know so well what ur describeing here

is my common activity to analize and detect virus, malware, pisghing, ransom and so on

is either stupid to send a virus to sec man as is obvious at 99% will not be hit

thanks about ur cooperation ! I'll check if I have some file like it inside my email