Snort mailing list archives

Re: how to permanently supress noisy rules for snort running Ubuntu

From: Purvesh Patolia <ppatolia () angoss com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 13:26:17 +0000

So is there a document? Or some process to see what is causing the supress to fail? Can someone help me?

Thank you,
Purvesh Patolia
Network & Systems Administrator | Angoss Software Corporation
416-593-2437 | ppatolia () angoss com<mailto:name () angoss com> | www.angoss.com<http://www.angoss.com>
KnowledgeSEEKER® | KnowledgeSTUDIO® | KnowledgeREADER™ | ScorecardBUILDER™ | KnowledgeCLOUD™
[Email-signature-banner_09_25_2017]<http://bit.ly/2xsHOaX>
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Angoss Software
Corporation. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.