Snort mailing list archives

Re: QinQ and 802.1ah headers

From: jan hugo prins <jhp () jhprins org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:41:11 +0200

That is really cool.
Could you tell me when I will be able to test it for you ;-)   ?

Jan Hugo Prins

On 10/19/2017 04:00 PM, Russ wrote:
I've got a new pbb codec for Snort++.  It will be out soon.

On 10/19/17 7:24 AM, Al Lewis (allewi) via Snort-users wrote:
Its a little easier in Snort++ than in Snort2.

There are instructions in each version for extending snorts
capabilities (within their downloads).

*Albert Lewis*

ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

SOURCE*fire*, Inc. now part of *Cisco*

Email: allewi () cisco com <mailto:allewi () cisco com>