Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Alert Processing Survey

From: "Gregory (Greg) Nowicki" <gnowicki () jlab org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:02:32 -0400

Snort/Sguil/Sancp/Barnyard/Mysql, etc.

Greg
--
Gregory (Greg) D. Nowicki | CyberSec Manager
Suite 7   Jefferson Lab   | PH: 757-269-6105
12000 Jefferson Ave.      | FAX: 757-269-6248
Newport News, VA 23606    | gnowicki () jlab org
"Flame was a failure for the antivirus industry.
We really should have been able to do better.
But we didn't. We were out of our league, in
our own game." Mikko Hypponen, 2012-06-01