Snort mailing list archives

Re: Load alerts read from file to database

From: Marcin Dulak <marcin.dulak () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 15:21:03 +0100

Isn't this surprising that snort-users receives so many unsubscribe
requests?
An even more surprising nobody thanks and acknowledges he was able to
perform an unsubscribe himself using that link?
Can snort-users administrators check whether those users actually
unsubscribed?
"It's filling up my mailbox too much and too fast" - can a max few messages
per day "fill up a mailbox", what kind of messages have they received?

Marcin