Snort mailing list archives

Re: Detecting DDoS attacks with Snort

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 16:52:00 +0000

We generally don’t write any thresholds (unless we have to for some reason) in any rule.  We try to leave those
configurable to the user.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>

On Jan 23, 2017, at 11:16 AM, Ana Serrano Mamolar <B00315494 () studentmail uws ac uk<mailto:B00315494 () studentmail