Snort mailing list archives

Re: ERROR: can't find nfq DAQ

From: Amal Saeed <amal.saeed () simmons edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 04:23:59 -0500

The screenshot of the permissions are attached - I just ran sudo chmod -R
777 /var/log/snort so all users should have full permissions. Snort should
be running as user snort and group snort, which I created when I was
configuring Snort.

But it's still saying can't find nfq DAQ every time I try running Snort in
inline mode!