Snort mailing list archives

Re: ERROR: can't find nfq DAQ

From: Marcin Dulak <marcin.dulak () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 23:17:27 +0100

Try to specify the location of daq modules with (replace with the path
where daq_nfq.so lives):

snort --daq-dir /usr/lib64/daq/ --daq-list

Marcin

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Amal Saeed <amal.saeed () simmons edu> wrote:

When I ran it as root, it validated the configuration, just like that! But
now my nfq module is missing.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Al Lewis (allewi) <allewi () cisco com>