Snort mailing list archives

Re: Packet Performance Monitor

From: Russ <rucombs () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:21:16 -0400

On 10/3/16 3:01 PM, Mike Cox wrote:
Thanks Russ, much appreciated. This kind of begs the question, when PPM suspends a rule, does the single rule get suspended or the entire tree (which could be multiple rules)?
The whole tree.

BTW, Snort++ adds the first rule in the tree to the latency event logs in the update later this week. Something may be done in Snort as well. TBD.

Thanks.

-Mike Cox