Snort mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Re: Snort IP blacklist issue (Pulledprok)

From: "Nicolas Lepolard" <Nicolas.Lepolard () ejco com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:41:48 +0100

Hi guys,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the response time, I am apprentice
so I'm not always at my company.

I have tested today Shirkdog your command and I have realized what was
wrong with the verbose mode !

In fact, it was my proxy blocking some HTTP requests, but it works now!

Thank you for your support guys.

My pig is flying now! : D

Nicolas