Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort production setup design

From: Stephen Gantz <stephen.gantz () faculty umuc edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:43:51 -0500

I suppose you could deploy multiple Snort instances with an elastic load balancer in front to them. Works great for web
servers so I don't know why it wouldn't work for IDS sensors.

Dr. Stephen D. Gantz
CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, CGEIT, CRISC, CIPP/G, C|CISO
Professor of Information Assurance
The Graduate School
University of Maryland University College
stephen.gantz () faculty umuc edu