Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort production setup design

From: Steven Dracker <steven () egifter com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:29:00 +0000

Thanks for the response!

Option 1 works in a similar way to Alert Logic Threat Manager for AWS.

The Option 2 approach I had not considered. I would have to look at pricing and scalability limitations but this sounds
more like the kind of solution I am looking for.  We already have HIDS on each node so we are cove3red laterally.

Regards,
Steven