Snort mailing list archives

Re: preprocessor file_inspect: file capture from FTP traffic differs from original

From: Lương Minh Tuấn <not.soledad () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 09:16:07 +0700

Thanks for reply Hui, but I run snort in IDS mode, so normalize_tcp may not work. Anyway, I used a default configuration, so normalize preprocessor is:
    preprocessor normalize_ip4
    preprocessor normalize_tcp: ips ecn stream
    preprocessor normalize_icmp4
    preprocessor normalize_ip6
    preprocessor normalize_icmp6

Thanks,