Snort mailing list archives

Re: Confusion around community endpoints / md5

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 02:13:25 +0000

It's on the website and has been there for months.  I apologize if I have not mentioned it on list.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group

On Dec 11, 2015, at 7:16 PM, Aaron Dressin <Aaron.Dressin () iboss com<mailto:Aaron.Dressin () iboss com>> wrote:

Thanks Joel… sorry for the late response. I’ve upgraded to 2.9.7.5.

Is there any word on having an endpoint for getting the md5 for the community ruleset?

Thanks,
Aaron