Snort mailing list archives

Re: Dynamic Preprocessor does not alert and capture packet

From: Russ <rucombs () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 22:21:26 -0400

On 7/9/15 10:09 PM, Big Whale wrote:
I believe there are already dynamic preprocessor template in the Snort's source code, just like dpx's code and i believe the problem in my config file. Snort seems like no recognizing the preprocessor generator id or whatever it is. Thanks anyway

That, and all the other problems you have encountered, are demonstrated by dpx.

Good luck.
Russ