Snort mailing list archives

About Snort's configure files

From: "tomsun.0.7" <tomsun.0.7 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 21:33:02 +0800

Hi,

I'm an undergraduate student who is interested in NIDS and do some porting
work on Snort.

My work involves some modifications on DAQ part, which means I want to
change the interfaces of network. However, I feel puzzled on how should I
change the configuration of Autoconf files because there is a new external
library for it.

Also, I don't know why I cannot find daq_static while configuring Snort if
I don't link the external with DAQ.

Looking forward to you kind reply. Thanks a lot!

Tom