Snort mailing list archives

Re: where to find the README.* document files?

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:58:46 +0000

Also on the faq.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/snort-faq/blob/master/README.md

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPad

On Oct 25, 2014, at 3:51 PM, James <jlay () slave-tothe-box net> wrote:

On Oct 25, 2014, at 13:25, waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net> wrote:

where can we file the README.* files like README.stream5? i used to have and
update them form some archive that was downloaded regularly but seems to have
lost that with the changes made in the last while...

on the same note, are there versions of these files specific to the snort
version being used? kinda like the rules are done?

src/doc has been where I’ve been looking.

James