Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort Installer not copying over

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:35:08 -0400

This has been happening for years. Was reported back when it started and
they were looking into it. Just add the .exe to the end and process as
normal.

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management.

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com/> http://www.winsnort.com
*

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org/>
http://www.snort.org *