Snort mailing list archives

Re: BarnYard2 Start issue.

From: "Gierczak, Stan" <SGierczak () presencehealth org>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:03:20 +0000

root@rlicsnortids:/etc/init.d# which barnyard2
root@rlicsnortids:/etc/init.d#

Stanley Gierczak
Lead Network Engineer

Presence Health
1100 Elmhurst Rd. | Elkgrove Village, Il 60007
Office: 847.390.3874 | Fax: 847.390.1905
sgierczak () presencehealth org
www.presencehealth.org

Confidentiality notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. All personal messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Presence Health. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.