Snort mailing list archives

Help : Architecture of Snort

From: Rachid Cherkaoui <cherk.rachid () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 10:42:20 +0100

Hi,

My name is Rachid, I'm a student researcher, I want to contribute to the
snort code by adding the mobile agent technology to this IDS, but i didn't
find the architecture of Snort in the documentation. how the components
works and communicate  between them?can any one help me ?
I'm preparing my master thesis and my subject of research is : evaluation
and implementation of an IDS with the mobile agent technology.

Best regards,

--
Rachid  CHERKAOUI
M.S. in Information Systems Security