Snort mailing list archives

Inquiry about snort output

From: basant subba <basantsubba () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 21:28:44 +0530

I was going through the alerts generated by the snort and noticed that most
of the alerts have an associated reference number from CVE, Bugtraq and
Nessus. There are some alerts that have reference like
http://www.whitehats.com. But when I open this link in browser there's
nothing there. For alerts having CVE, Bugtraq and Nessus Ref. No. I can
check the details over internet but I can't do the same for whitehats
alert. Can any1 please explain me why?