Snort mailing list archives

Re: How to activate all rules using PulledPork?

From: SnortFan <SnortFan () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:28:40 -0500

If your talking about all those commented out rules that pulled pork leaves in the snort.rules file, try adding the
snort rules categories in the enablesid file.

If you need a list of the categories, their names are in the snort.rules file or I can find it in one of my emails to
the forum.

Cheers,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.