Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort configuration

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:07:20 -0500

I glad you have found the Snort Users list as this will be imperative for
your complete understanding of Snort, and how snort can be applied to your
specific needs.

For the basics of installing Snort on Windows follow the link below.

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management.

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com/> http://www.winsnort.com
*

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org/>
http://www.snort.org *