Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort is not able to forward report to Base.

From: Ayodele Okeowo <aymacro () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:42:55 -0500

Waldo is right. You will need to build the sid-msg.map, however, I've never
done that for any windows Snort installation but you should try to follow
his specific steps doing that.

Also I'm not at home at the moment but I should be able to help research
how to build that.

Ayo

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Stephen Fernandis [IT Shared Services –