Snort mailing list archives

Snort.org Blog: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 11/26/2013

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:23:01 +0000

http://blog.snort.org/2013/11/sourcefire-vrt-certified-snort-rules_26.html

Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 11/26/2013

Just released:
Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 11/26/2013

We welcome the introduction of the newest rule release from the VRT. In this release we introduced 19 new rules and
made modifications to 52 additional rules.

There were two changes made to the snort.conf in this release:

The following ports were added to HTTP_PORTS, http_inspect, and Stream5 both:

555
808

The Snort.confs on the example page have been updated:
http://www.snort.org/vrt/snort-conf-configurations/  <http://www.snort.org/vrt/snort-conf-configurations/>

--
Joel Esler
AEGIS Intelligence Lead