Snort mailing list archives

Re: Attribute Table question

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:37:10 +0000

No, it will not break anything.

--
Joel Esler
AEGIS Intelligence Lead
OpenSource Manager
Vulnerability Research Team, Sourcefire

On Nov 18, 2013, at 10:19 AM, SnortFan <SnortFan () yahoo com<mailto:SnortFan () yahoo com>> wrote:

Thanks Jefferson,

Does anyone know if adding the "metadata: service " tags to our rules break anything if we don't have any entries in
the attribute table?

Thanks,
Ed

Sent from a mobile device.

On Nov 14, 2013, at 12:59 PM, "Jefferson, Shawn" <Shawn.Jefferson () bcferries com<mailto:Shawn.Jefferson () bcferries