Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort not catching any packets

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:04:34 -0400

This could pose a massive problem enabling all those rules. You might want
to take a look at PulledPork for your rule processing.

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com/> http://www.winsnort.com
*

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org/>
http://www.snort.org *