Snort mailing list archives

Re: Integrating ClamAv into Snort

From: Ayodele Okeowo <aymacro () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:04:38 -0500

Awesome! I will definitely follow-up with the blogs which I've been and
folks have been helpful and I'm glad to thank everyone including you.

Ayo

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:

There are no plans to release an updated Snort book.  We simply update
Snort too often, I think, to provide a lot of value out of a bound book.
 But people still buy the 2.4 book, so I am not sure.

I think it's wiser to keep your ear to the ground with
http://blog.snort.org, http://vrt-blog.snort.org, and the
www.snort.org/docs

I keep those pretty updated with new content all the time.

--
*Joel Esler*
Senior Research Engineer, VRT