Snort mailing list archives

Re: Integrating ClamAv into Snort

From: Ayodele Okeowo <aymacro () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:25:57 -0500

Thanks Shawn. While I was waiting for the reply, I went through their sites
and they both look interesting. However, I've been hearing about OpenFPC
maybe it's something I will look into. Hopefully RazorBack will have full
documentation on how to integrate it into Snort.

I really appreciate your response and showing me some new stuff I've never
heard of today. A new learning curve.

Ayo

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Jefferson, Shawn <