Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort and SQL database

From: Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 23:51:59 +0000

No worries man..  I don't use pfsense so I'm not sure what it is they
are doing.. sorry.

Snort and barnyard questions.. no problem. hehe

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Josh Bitto <jbitto () onlineschool ca> wrote:
Yes Jeremy you are...no offense :P

In pfsense you can install the snort package and one of the dependencies would be barnyard2 which it installs
automatically. Everything is setup for you so you don't have to edit any config files on the firewall. Barnyard has
an already made up schema that you can copy and paste into your sql database. That's probably what I'm dealing with.