Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Install successful - Need a proper database

From: k vijay sai prashanth <vijaysaiprashanth () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 01:08:00 +0530

Hello Team,

Please help me on this. I am close to completing my installation of snort.
I can feel it. Also if someone can tell me the relevance of Barnyard2.
Everyone seems to be discussing about this. How does it help me. Does it
help me interpret the logs of snort?

Regards,
Prashanth

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM, k vijay sai prashanth <