Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unable to run barnyard

From: Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:01:34 +0000

Can you look at  your barnyard2 conf and see if there are two interface lines?

The error says "ERROR: /etc/snort/barnyard2.conf(61) Config option
"interface" can only be configured once."

If you don't see it, share your config here, and maybe your init
script or any other config sources (sysconfig, default, etc)