Snort mailing list archives

Re: There appears to be a bug in Base-1.4.5

From: AllowOverride <allowoverride () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 18:16:42 -0700

free invite, pay later? no thanks...

On Tue, 2012-10-09 at 19:23 -0400, Dustin Webber wrote:
Shawn,

Yes, the things you listed below have been added. I can agree that
before these features were added (most notably the uniq events) it was
a little bit of a pain to navigate.

In snorby (this is in dev but will be pushed to master this weekend)
each sensor can be configured independently. So if you don't want to
cluster openFPC or streamDB you can add a different API url to each
sensor.

Good call on locking that box down but in those situations i feel so
dirty i can't sleep at night. hehe maybe not that extreme but you get
my point.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback and I hope you get a chance to try
Snorby out again in the future. sign up a cloud.snorby.org and i'll
give you a beta invite so you can test it and help better the
software.

- Dustin

P.S Everyone, Snorby is actively developer - if you want features
please ask, we are willing to pretty much add anything people request.

On Oct 9, 2012, at 7:11 PM, "Jefferson, Shawn"