Snort mailing list archives

Everything working what next

From: k vijay sai prashanth <vijaysaiprashanth () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 02:36:34 +0530

Hello All,

I have setup snort barnyard2 after a lot of pain. I even setup an Aanval
front end. I now have events being logged and stored.

I just have one question.

What do I do with all the logs and alerts?

What kind of analysis and reporting should I be doing?

I hope this part is not out of scope for this group.

Regards,
Prashanth