Snort mailing list archives

Re: Manual updates

From: Joshua Kinard <kumba () gentoo org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:22:28 -0400

On 06/22/2012 12:20 PM, Bryan A. Jones wrote:
All,

I'm coming up to speed on Snort by reading and editing the manual. Is
anyone interested in changes applied to docs/snort_manual.tex, v. 2.9.3
beta (when I downloaded it)? If so, should I sent the whole file, a diff, ?

Thanks!

Bryan

Sending a diff is best, in unified format (I use -Naurp to diff).  That is
how I have sent in proposed changes to the manual.

--
Joshua Kinard
Gentoo/MIPS

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us.  And
our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."

--Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic