Snort mailing list archives

Re: portscans doesn't appear in database

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:03:31 -0400

Joel,

The problem he is having is not related to the method of logging, and moving
to unified2 is not going to fix his problem.

I agree he should at some point move to unified2 logging. I think he has the
assumption that unified2 is not logging to a database.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--