Snort mailing list archives

Re: Proposed Signature - COMMUNITY WEB-PHP Remote Execution Backdoor Attempt Against Horde

From: Alex Kirk <akirk () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:51:45 -0500

For reference, this is in our internal CVS repository as SID 21375, for
release in the next SEU.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM, lists () packetmail net
<lists () packetmail net>wrote:

On 02/17/12 16:55, Alex Kirk wrote:
Nope, that's fresh detection. We'll get that lined up for the next SEU.
Thanks for the contribution - they're always welcome!

Thanks Alex, more specifically this affects Horde 3.3.12 and Horde
Groupware
1.2.10, I apologize for not including this in the message.  I look forward
future useful community contributions.

Thanks,
Nathan

--